Our website available at aim4slam.com is built for fair use and educational purpose only. We are just separating the internet users from the rest by providing them genuine information and help our readers. We respect the DMCA law (the digital millennium copyright act) and if you feel that your copyrighted material is found on our website, then you can easily contact us for a removal request. We take DMCA actions seriously and act by taking necessary precautions and removing the content from our site as soon as we receive your request.
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website (https://aim4slam.com) follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, also known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
DMCA Removal Request
If any of the content posted on our website infringes your rights, please use the form below to inform us and we will immediately remove it from our website.