Welcome to the complete guide on Kerala psc thulasi login online for 2022 with benefits, login steps, forget password recovery method, and faqs at the end. Whether you are looking for steps to log in or discover the official website of PSC Thulasi, you’ve landed at the right place.
KPSC is an Indian department whose function is to select suitable candidates to work for government jobs in Kerala state. The body is located at Patton, in the capital city of Thiruvananthapuram. Thousands of candidates attend the test every year to qualify for public service works.
The PSC Thulasi is a software and mobile application for registration and login-in purposes. In this article, we are going to talk about exactly how to use the app for login.
Alright, let’s get started.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Guidelines
KPSC Thulasi is one of the most participated public service commissions in India. As you should already know that, those candidates who want to log in must have already completed the one-time registration step. It will enable opportunities for employment on the basis of qualifications and getting notified by the government.
PSC Thulasi is quite beneficial as we can perform tasks remotely without having to visit the office. It saves time to stand in a long queue to submit documents. Below is the list of benefits and tasks that we can do inside the PSC Thulasi Portal:
- Receive KPSC Thulasi notifications
- Check one-time registration profile
- Get departmental test information
- Admission & Hall Ticket download for various posts including village field assistant.
- Kerala PSC Thulasi Hills and photo size & editor information
- Upload certificate and documents
- LGS, LDS, and exam results
- Check rank list
- Find the academic calendar and timetable
- Discover new vacancies
- Identify university assistant, help desk, inquiry, customer care, and contact number.
- LGS and last year grade answer key& more
Kerala PSC Thulasi Log in Steps
Follow these steps to login into KPSC Thulasi online:
- First of all, Visit:
- Enter your user ID and password on the form present on the right-hand sidebar.
- Type the access code to verify that you are a human, write every word that is seen on the picture (case sensitive).
- Click on ‘Login’
In this way, we can log in to the Kerala PSC Thulasi website using a browser.
Often, we could forget or lose the username and password for KPSC Thulasi. In that case, use the SMS service to restore or reset your login information. You can send messages to 9223166166 or 51969 or 166 using your registered mobile number, use the following code in SMS.
- Discover id: KL USR
- Reset Password: KL USR RST USERID DOB
- Example: KL USR RST Naina(username) 25091995
We can also click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button on the PSC Thulasi Login page. Next, fill in all the details asked by the form, including your user id, DOB, ID Proof, its number, and captcha verification code. Then, Finally, click on reset as a solution, and it should work.
You can also edit the information and passwords anytime later using the Profile Management feature of the portal. We hope that this information about how to perform the Kerala PSC Thulasi login has helped you. If are facing any trouble or issues regarding KPSC Thulasi, or maybe have a question, feel free to write it down in the comments below.
We are a website that provides android tips and tricks, apk downloads, PC troubleshooting guides, exam results, and news about all the technology things happening around. Thank you for visiting aim4slam.com