Welcome to the Kerala PSC Thulasi registration online guide. KPSC is a platform to apply for available government-related jobs in the Public Service Commission based in the Kerala State of India. Getting a KPSC Thulasi account is compulsory for job seekers, as it makes it easier to get hired for a vacant post. It was introduced as a part of E-Governance termed as ‘one time registration’ in 2012.
As you already know, there are two different versions of the official kpsc website used for multiple purposes. Therefore, in this tutorial, you’ll discover how to complete psc thulasi one time registration step by step.
Alright, let’s get started.
PSC Thulasi Registration – Guide
Thanks to the advancement in technology and computerization, a tedious task that was psc Thulasi one-time registration is now super easy. Before logging into the official portal, we must sign up which is really helpful to set up our profile for further use.
Benefits & Requirements
When you register for the KPSC portal, you will easily get notified of available public service commission jobs. As it requires a number, any latest news will be sent to your mobile. They will give you a user id and password through which we can log in and apply for the post. Through the official website, we can check hall tickets, candidate exam results, and update profiles for adding more qualifications.
The requirements for psc thulasi registration are as follows:
- Digital passport size photo of dimension 150 x 200 px. Image size should not exceed 30KB and the file format should be jpg.
- A softcopy version of ID proof. Accepted documents are Aadhar card, account number of nationalized/scheduled bank, conductor or driving license, PAN Card, passport, and more listed.
- An image of a signature is scripted on a clear white paper with blue or black ink. The file size and dimensions should be exactly the same as mentioned above.
- A phone number.
- Qualification & mark sheet certificates with birth date and registration number.
Below are the steps to register on KPSC Thulasi’s official website.
PSC Thulasi one time registration process (Steps)
- Visit the official website: https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
- Select ‘New Registration’
- Fill up the registration form, exactly as seen on your official and legal documents under the new registration tab.
- Upload all the document files that are mentioned in the requirements section.
- Scroll down and put the information for user ID & password.
- Under the declaration tab, you will be presented with a captcha code in the form of an image. Type those alphabets and numbers under the access code box.
- Put a checkmark on the asterisk box to confirm that all the information provided above is correct.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- After that, you will be asked to provide your photo and signature details.
That’s the final step. After clicking on the ‘complete’ button, you will be redirected to the homepage where you can continue to log in.
Preparation tips for new registration
The psc thulasi online registration could be overwhelming if you don’t prepare for good. Therefore, we have collected a few tips below that will make the sign-up process easier for you.
- First of all, collect the necessary information and softcopy version of documents with you (probably in the form of jpg images as mentioned above).
- Get a fast, reliable, and uninterruptable internet connection before sitting on the desk to register.
- Their official portal is mobile-friendly but it is recommended to register using a computer. It is so because typing spelling correctly and uploading files are more comfortable on the desktop to avoid minor errors.
- Always create a user id and password that are extremely tough for others to guess but easy to remember for you.
Recommended: Kerala PSC Thulasi Android App
Once KPSC registration is complete, you can access the portal and apply for job announcements with notifications. We hope that this guide about psc thulasi registration in 2021 has helped you complete the one-time sign-up process. Let us know in the comments below if you are facing any issues with KPSC, will be happy to sort it out. Thanks for reading. [c ya]
Hello there. My name is Kiran & I’m a former law student and currently a batch holder of the BSC CSIT faculty. I love developing websites & I’m also the founder of aim4slam.com educational portal. I hope you’ll enjoy the content published here at “Aim4Slam” and find it helpful. Thank you for visiting my website.